At Shirley Dental Practice, we are able to offer dental payment plans, which include supplementary dental insurance for an agreed monthly fee. We provide this by using the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist, Denplan.
Denplan have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for over 27 years. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. As the only consumer-facing brand in the payment plan market theirs’ is one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers.
We currently offer Denplan Essentials, with 2 levels of membership.
Our Plan B membership includes 2 examinations and 2 hygiene visits per year, so that you can maintain optimal oral health
Our Plan C membership includes 2 examination and 4 hygiene visits per year to allow a closer watch over your gum health.
Membership includes a 10% discount on restorative treatments (terms and conditions apply).
- Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventive dental care
- Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments
- The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary
- You will have to pay for any restorative dental treatment necessary (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings)
- Denplan Essentials also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) (link to Denplan’s website) and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Routine dental care includes:
- Check-ups (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatment (up to the maximum detailed in your Contract)
- Dental x-rays
- Any additional treatment specified as included by the dentist in your contract
- Preventive dental advice
Denplan Essentials does not cover:
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures (at the discretion of your dentist)
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentists in your contract which is payable by you to the dentist
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Please click on the following link to join our Denplan Essentials membership
Our experienced team is dedicated to offering you a relaxed, comfortable dental experience at all times.MEET THE TEAM